We undertake restoration work for private residential and business customers; we offer a full range of services from minor repairs to full restoration projects which can include:
- Hand French polishing
- Vintage and antique furniture restoration
- Modern furniture repaired and refinished e.g., Ercol, Parker Knoll & G-Plan
- Blooms, watermarks, scratches and burns removed or disguised
- Wood revival services
- Stripping and re-polishing
- French and wax polishing
- Re-upholstery in various fabrics and leathers
- Lacquer and paint finishes
- Decorative surface repairs including replacement of veneers
- Clock cases
- Re-leathering desktops
- Making new components e.g., carving or machining
- Woodworm treatment
- Minor repairs such as broken chair legs, replacing broken joints, securing loose joints, securing loose veneers.
- Removing scratches, re-finishing table tops, patching new areas to existing timber
- Making new drawer runners for chest of drawers, replacing damaged or missing dust-boards
- Securing structures / carcasses
Insurance work with full written estimates available.
We are happy to provide emailed estimates FREE OF CHARGE for restoration work for accidentally damaged items in your home or workplace.
Collection and Delivery services (by arrangement).